Tell me if this sounds familiar. You think you’ve found and expert. But a little Googling reveals your ‘business coach’ runs part-time lifestyle business. They bill you broke at a $1000 a day to sustain their travel habits…and then blame YOU when you don’t get the results you want. How am I different? Because, I’m not them. I’m YOU. I didn’t grow up with a family name or a big legacy bank account. I fought the odds of a dysfunctional home that lead to a marriage that turned abusive. Instead of repeating the past, I created a new future.
You: Risking all you’ve got- your reputation, your hard-won savings account, your nest egg- to start a business and make an impact.
Them: Some book-smarts backed by a generous family investment portfolio and a desire to look good to their brunch friends.
You: Experience you’ve fought for, ambitions you’ve honed, and a fierce drive to make the life you deserve.
Them: Playing #bossbabe, but you know, only when they feel like it.
You: Need a business coach who has been there. Someone to help you get ahead, someone to point you down the most direct path, someone who can give you the connections you need to shatter that glass ceiling!
Them: “ Umm…yeah. Glass ceilings suck. I remember once when my nanny quit without notice. I had to cancel my flight to Cancun. It was *really* inconvenient.”
- Your goals are going to be different than any of my other clients. But I’ve coached hundreds of professional women- both in corporate and as entrepreneurs- climb to the top.
- Solid strategy always works. When you add weekly accountability to strategy? It’s a recipe for success.
- If you apply yourself to the strategy we create for your unique challenge, you will see results.
- 1on1 Coaching is a great way to book my expertise at a bulk rate. I typically make space for up to five ongoing clients.
- After your first twelve weeks, we’ll get together and see if ongoing coaching is right for you.
- 1on1 Coaching is formatted for major life changes- career changes, start-ups, and major business transitions.
- Your current challenge might not need this type of ongoing, hands-on approach.
- If you have a single issue to tackle, I recommend Rent My Brain.
- Click here to discover how Rent My Brain gives you solid strategies to pivot your business- and yourself- for success.